TDC had a “pen a tweet” with instructions below
What to do?
What we would like you to do is this.
- In every tweet, use the #PenATweet hashtag.
- If at all possible, ensure that there is nothing else written into the tweet. Let the handwritten photograph tweet do the talking.
- Be creative, consider a small activity in your school and tweet along to #PenATweet. Spread the word and be creative!
- Focus your #PenATweet messages on these topics: education, teaching, school, handwriting, spelling, grip, communication and language.
- Let’s celebrate the importance of handwriting in the midst of a digital era.
I chose a quote that my best friend said to me after I moved to Denver. This idea has always stuck in my head as I have struggled with moving across the country. I have good days and bad days but I always know there are a handful of people I can count on when I’m not feeling so optimistic. Just trying to find a little positivity for my Monday morning.