Anne Marie Melzer
Experienced educator and training professional. Areas of expertise include instructional design, technology integration, delivering high quality professional development, and meeting customer needs – from customizing training’s to recommending business solutions. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities including a solid history of achievement in a Higher Education environment.
University of Colorado
2015 – Present
- Planned and implemented a complete overhaul of the Tuition Waiver Benefit process to include the use of the Pilot Program beginning fall 2017.
- Improved workplace learning using technology on-site and online; facilitated organization wide change by incorporating technology adoption.
- Designed training and step-by-step guides for internal processes; analyzed and improved the workplace by analyzing data and collaborating with authorities from multiple campuses.
2014 – 2014
- Successfully executed the training schedule for over 500 dealerships including coordinating multiple projects simultaneously. Provided a training transition plan to fit into their chosen upgrades while meeting internal deadlines under stringent time constraints.
Senior Member Services Representative
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Knowledge College: Cleveland, OH
Human Resources Specialist
Child and Youth Services: Moehringen, Germany
2009 – 2010
University of Colorado Denver
MA, Information & Learning Technologies: May 2018
Emphasis: Adult Education
Kent State University
BA, Psychology: December 2003
Minor: American Sign Language & Applied Conflict Management
Involvement at the University of Colorado
- Advocates on behalf of the university to help influence public policy, shape public opinion, energize support, and secure CU’s future
CU System Staff Council Representative
- Advances the exchange of ideas and concerns between staff, the president and executive administration.
- Chair of Outreach and Employee Advocacy Group
CU Staff Council Representative
- Serves as the university wide representative body for communicating matters of interest to classified staff and university employees to CU administration and the CU Board of Regents.